Links to other fine art & antiques dealers
- Carter Marsh & Co.
- Our stock covers three centuries of clocks by the elite makers such as Tompion, Quare, Knibb & Graham but also some of the rarer and lesser known horologists and we are always looking to purchase interesting single items or collections.
- Anthony Woodburn
- Numerous examples of superb antique clocks and barometers - late 17th to early 19th English longcase, bracket and wall clocks and barometers
- The Clock Clinic
- The Clock Clinic carries a comprehensive stock of Antique Clocks from the 18th & 19th Centuries, specialising in English Longcase and Bracket Clocks, but with a selection of decorative French Mantel Clocks, Carriage Clocks and various Wall Clocks as well.
ANTIQUE FURNITURE AND DECORATIONS
- Christianne Engs
- Fine Los Angeles dealer in a range of European antiques, antiquities, paintings and sculpture.
- Christopher Clarke Antiques
- Specialist dealers in British and Colonial antique campaign furniture and travel equipment of the 18th, 19th and early 20th centuries.
- Carswell Rush Berlin
- Dealer in important American furniture of the American Classical period (1800-1840)
- David Foord-Brown Antiques
- Specialist dealer in 18th Century & early 19th Century English antique furniture, & decorative items including Porcelain & Old Sheffield Plate
- Charlecote Antiques
- Charlecote's showrooms display some of the finest pieces of 18th century English Furniture in walnut, mahogany satinwood and rosewood, together with unusual and choice objects d'art.
- Michael Pashby Antiques
- Specialist in works from the mid 17th century to the late 19th century and always have in stock good pieces of Georgian and Regency period antique furniture, including campaign and Anglo-Indian export furniture
ANTIQUE RUG & TEXTILE-RELATED SITES
- Abraham Moheban & Son
- Top quality decorative antique European and oriental carpets, catering to the both design trade and a retail clientele
- Dealer in good oriental antique rugs and carpets and also in new production in the tradition of the finest designs of the 19th century
- The Tribal Eye
- Specializes in Anatolian and Caucasian kilims. Also fine examples of Central Asian, Persian, Balkan, and North African flatweavings. The Turkana Tribal Eye collection ranges from the collectible to decorative pieces of a very high aesthetic level.
- Neman International
- New York City importer and distributor of new production rugs and carpets to the trade.
- Beauvais Carpets
- Historically significant and highly decorative European and Oriental Carpets and Tapestries from the 15th century to Modernity. Based in New York City.
BRITISH, EUROPEAN & ORIENTAL POTTERY, PORCELAIN & CERAMICS
- Earle D. Vandekar
- Fine 18th and 19th century English, European, and Oriental ceramics, porcelain and pottery and other works of art, including a selection of textiles
- Davies Antiques
- 18th century, 19th century, Art Nouveau and Art Deco Meissen
COLLECTIVE SITES AND ART SEARCH ENGINES
- The London Art and Artists Guide
- Books, limited edition prints, news and consultancy offered, mostly pertaining to the London fine arts scene, but also covering shows and exhibitions in other cities
FINE ART AND WORKS OF ART
- Coskun Fine Art
- London fine art dealers in works by Bacon, Freud, Miro, Matisse, Picasso, Cocteau, Robin, Hirst, Warhol, Lichtenstein and Wesselmann
- A Bird in Hand Antiques
- Dealers in 18th and 19th Century American antiques, especially decorated stoneware, waterfowl decoys, folk art, painted and original surface furniture and Grenfell Mats
- Andrew Jones
- Andrew Jones is an artist living in the West Village in New York City. He is a contemporary painter of original oil paintings. His artwork includes scenes of Greenwich Village and the surrounding neighborhood, including Soho and Chelsea.
- Elizabeth Schaefer
- A very talented Newton, Massachusetts based artist who draws much of her inspiration from nature.
MEDIEVAL & RENAISSANCE WORKS OF ART
- Celia Jennings
- An online gallery offering a range of early European carving and sculpture in wood from 1200-1700. Selected reference books on carving and sculpture are also available for purchase.
OTHER RECOMMENDED SITES
- Art on the Web
- Art on the Web has been designing and hosting web sites for the fine arts and antiques trade for 8 years. We also work with a wide-range of other small to medium size enterprises, and offer a service of building web sites geared toward on-line commerce.
- Club Fender
- Original Club Fenders is the UK's leading manufacturer of fender seats, and Robin Gage has been designing and producing Club Fenders over three decades for discerning clients throughout the world.
- The Farm at Chestnut Hill
- A condominium apartment complex in Newton, Mass. Units, when available via Marcia Karp (estate agent), are marketed through this website.
- Dealer in modern US coins the highest possible grade for condition and quality (ms70 or pf70) by NGC and (ms70 or pr70) by PCGS. The inventory consists of proof, mint state and burnished gold eagles, gold buffalos, platinum eagles and silver eagles.
- The Coughlan Group
- The Coughlan Group, Inc. offers professional building project management , value analysis and change management services, with no affiliation to design or construction companies.
RESTORATION & CONSERVATION
- Barrett M. Keating Conservators
- Barrett M. Keating Conservators is a full service conservation studio specializing in the conservation and restoration of antique furniture and wooden artifacts.
TOP OF PAGE
18th & 19th century English, European and American antique furniture & decorations